The Belgian Throwdown - BOXPT Wheel Challenge
BOXPT Wheel Challenge
1) 5-3-1 thrusters (2kb of 12 / 16kg) + push ups under 2 minutes
2) 1 minute maximum burpees
3) 25 kettlebell (16 / 24kg) swings for time
4) 1 minute maximum pull ups
5) 30 sec maximum slam ball over the shoulder
6) 1 'max alternate kettlebell (12 / 16kg) snatch
1) Promo code worth € 20.00 at boxpt.com
2) Mini band;
3) Wrist Wraps;
4) Furious Speed Rope
5) Mini Foam Roller;
6) Pair KB Arm Guard.
Pack for all participants:1 T-shirt, 1 bag, 1 bracelet
How to participate:
- Like the boxptequipment page on facebook and / or follow us on instagram;
- Spin the Wheel (located at this URL: https://goo.gl/ZxcDh6) until a challenge comes up;
- Record a video completing the challenge (from August 7 to 9th, 2018);
-Publish the video on social media until 23:59 on August 9th, with the hashtags #boxptequipment #forallathletes and mention @boxptequipment;
- Keep you profile public until August 12th, 2018;
- The number of participants will be limited to 30 entries;
- All participations are subject to approval by the event promoter, BOXPT Equipment.
- All participants who complete the challenges within the stipulated time will be considered winners;
- In the event of a tie, the oldest participation (according to date / time) will be given priority;
- Only one prize will be awarded per participant;
- The names of the winners will be published on the BOXPT Equipment facebook page on August 10th at 12:00 p.m.
- Any situation not mentioned in these rules will be analyzed and decided by the jury, BOXPT Equipment.
- All participants will be able to collect their participation pack (bag, t-shirt, bracelet) at BOXPT's stand during the Belgian Throwdown event;
- All winners will be able to win prizes at the BOXPT stand during the Belgian Throwdown event;
- All participants (including winners) will have to present their personal identification card to collect the packs and the prizes.